Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise, the WL185 is a cardioid lavalier microphone with a 130 degree pickup angle. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. Use of windscreen highly recommended.
Feature CommShield® Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitter.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications